Monday, June 28, 2010

The Catcher in the Rye- J.D Salinger


"The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D Salinger is on my book list. I just finished it, and liked it. I'm really bad a book reviews so I'm not going to even attempt. But it is checked off my list!

"Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around - nobody big, I mean - except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be."

1 comment:

  1. I love Catcher in the Rye!!! One of my new favorites actually!

    ReplyDelete