Sunday, June 27, 2010

Working for the man.

I am now employed.
I work at Papa Johns.
I dislike Pizza.
I dislike making Pizza.
I permanently smell like Pizza, no matter how much I wash my hands.
Paychecks rock.
50% of Pizza rocks.

But yeah. I'm only working about 18 hour weeks so that's not bad at all. I've decided I really don't like working for someone. It pretty much sucks. But it brings money, which has been cool to have. I don't like being so tied down to a job, its a lot harder to plan things and go places. But, it's shown me if I want to travel and have freedom like I want I need to figure something out. Something that works for me, so that's what I'm going to do.
I admire all the people that do what they want to do and make it work for them. I'm going to be one of those people.


Oh, and did you know there is a certain number of pepperoni pieces you use, certain amount of cheese and certain order to put toppings on? Next Pizza you eat, appreciate it.






No comments:

Post a Comment