Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goodbye Chimo




Chimo is SOLD.
I believe it's a good thing.
I really, really did love him but I realized I was thinking too much ahead, not living in the moment. I still have dreams of traveling but maybe he's not going to be what I want to travel in. When the time is right I'll know and be able to find exactly what I'm looking for.

That's why I love Craigslist. I got him listed and the net day sold! A few people had come by for test drives but that night a cool little family came. They were a younger couple with a son and wanted to start taking trips while he was young, but still old enough to remember them. I thought that was great, because that is what my family has been doing for the last few years. I told them about our adventures and how rewarding it had been.
I feel good that a great family who will put him to good use now has him. Now on to new things!


No comments:

Post a Comment