Friday, July 16, 2010

Dream Vehicles.

Here are a few of my dream cars....


First of all an orange vanagon type thing(the below pic is perfect!) with a moped inside
It's just... ahh.
Love it.

Second a Station Wagon. My family used to have one and I loved it. It would need the back seat facing backwards, cause that completes it.
I'm having a hard time finding a pic of the perfect one, but it's something along the lines of this... But cooler.
Much cooler.
And yes, maybe a little ghetto.



Last but not least a older(ish) Jeep Wrangler. But, not red... that's to predictable. Probably like an olive green... But, If it's a Jeep the color won't matter to much... Unless it's ridiculously ugly.A


All of them will definitley be loaded up with camping gear and have some place to make a bed in them. Also a kayak on top would be nice....

I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment